We are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to work at our headquarters located in Otsego, MN. The Customer Service Representative will assist all incoming callers and triage calls to the appropriate region or department for follow up if needed.
Available shifts: Monday-Friday 9:30am to 6:00pm
Accurate Home Care, LLC is a trusted provider of quality home health care services. Our primary goal is to maintain and improve our patients’ level of independence, while ensuring their utmost satisfaction. We are rapidly growing and work in a very fast-paced environment!
We are looking for an experienced Recruiter/Sourcer who loves the challenge of finding and attracting hidden talent. Someone who can make a significant impact on our hiring goals and increase the number of qualified candidates in our talent pool.
We are seeking an Onboarding Specialist to act as an integral part of the onboarding team. As an Onboarding Specialist you would be responsible for ensuring a seamless and positive onboarding experience for new hires.
- Assist new hires navigate through our health care onboarding process.
- Provide consistent follow-up with new hires to ensure a positive onboarding experience
- Troubleshoot issues throughout the on-boarding process and find appropriate solutions
- Ensure collection of all required documents to remain compliant with all industry regulations and standards.
- On-going communication to stakeholders regarding the new hires on-boarding progress
- Distribution of collected documents to the appropriate departments
- Assist with gathering information for state and federal background studies.
- Provide exceptional customer service experience to all departments and new hires involved with on-boarding
- Maintain a high standard of confidentiality while displaying professional courtesy and flexibility
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing work environment
Accurate Home Care, LLC is a trusted provider of quality home health care services. Our primary goal is to maintain and improve our client's level of independence, while ensuring their utmost satisfaction. We are rapidly growing and work in a very fast-paced environment!
We are currently seeking a Highly Skilled LSW Clinical Manager. The LSW Clinical Manager is responsible for the coordination and supervision of Accurate Home Care’s patients and field professionals, ensuring client satisfaction and clinical system/regulatory compliance. This position will oversee our patients who receive personal care services and the field staff who work with them.
This is a Full-Time position.
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.