Accurate Home Care, LLC is hiring for a full-time, highly skilled Registered Nurse (RN) Clinical Manager. The RN Clinical Manager is responsible for the supervision of field professionals and clients in their homes, ensuring client satisfaction and clinical system/regulatory compliance.
We are looking for a strong leader who can guide field staff and patients through a changing health care environment while balancing multiple responsibilities through daily triage and prioritization. Above all, a quality RN Clinical Manager will have a passion for providing the best quality care to our patients and will expect the same passion and commitment from fellow colleagues.
- Developing and implementing the care plan for the patient from preadmission to discharge, ensuring proper communication of patient care needs to the appropriate professionals.
- Performing nursing duties that conform to the current standard of care.
- Developing, teaching, and updating patient plan of care to ensure that patient’s needs are being met.
- Ensuring state and federal regulatory compliance to applicable governing bodies
- Supervise field staff to include teaching, coaching, onboarding, disciplinary action, interviewing, etc.
- Provide education and training to patients, families, or field professionals
We are currently seeking a Highly Skilled LSW Clinical Manager. The LSW Clinical Manager is responsible for the coordination and supervision of Accurate Home Care’s patients and field professionals, ensuring client satisfaction and clinical system/regulatory compliance. This position will oversee our patients who receive personal care services and the field staff who work with them.
This is a Full-Time position.
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.